Parametric Machining Inc.’s policy is to exceed customer needs through a commitment to comply with customer and any regulatory requirements and to improve the effectiveness of the quality management system.
Terms and Conditions:
General: The Purchase Order communicates to External Providers Parametric Machining, Inc. (PMI)’s processes,
products, and services to be provided including the identification of relevant technical data. This includes the approval
of products and services; methods, processes, and equipment; the release of products and services. As part of the
Purchase Order (PO) issued from PMI the following terms and conditions apply:
1. All personnel that work on or provide the service or product specified in the purchase order must be qualified for the
role that they are performing. The supplier may be required to substantiate the qualifications of the personnel.
2. Interactions between PMI and External Providers includes, but not limited to: the use of email/fax; documented
confirmation methods of all verbal interactions pertinent to PO.
3. PMI reserves the right to monitor External Provider’s performance including: Supplier Risk, Quality of Product,
Service, and/or On Time Delivery.
4. PMI reserves the right to designate requirements for verification or validation activities that PMI or it’s customers,
intend to perform at the External Providers’ premises.
5. As applicable, PMI may require on PO specific methods of design and development, test, examination, inspection, or
other related instructions. The supplier will conform with any of these instructions as specified.
6. All special requirements, critical items, or key characteristic’s will be noted on PO for supplier review.
7. PMI reserves the right to approve or specify any test, inspection and verification (including production process
8. As applicable, the approval of test, inspection, and verification (including product process verification) for product
acceptance and related instructions for acceptance by PMI shall be stated on the PO.
9. PMI requires External Providers to:
a. Implement and maintain a quality management system that adequately insures all products and/or services will
meet the specified requirements. Suppliers must notify PMI of any changes to their quality management system
b. Use PMI designated or Approved Suppliers, including special processes. PMI, does not allow its aerospace
suppliers to subcontract any product or process to a sub-tier supplier without PMI expressed written consent.
c. Notify PMI of any non-conforming processes, product, or services and obtain approval for their disposition.
d. Ensure that no counterfeit parts or products are used on products or sold to PMI. If counterfeit parts or products
are found after the completion of the terms of the purchase order, the External Provider shall notify PMI
e. Notify PMI of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes to their external providers or
location of manufacture that could impact the PO, and obtain approval from PMI.
f. Flow down to any sub-tier suppliers PMI’s requirements specified in these External Providers Terms &
Conditions (QF-021), all key characteristics, as well as any requirements defined in a Request For Quote,
Purchase Order or other purchasing documents. PMI, does not allow its aerospace suppliers to subcontract any
product or process to a sub-tier supplier without PMI expressed written consent.
g. As applicable to PO, provide test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation, or
h. Retain records of all transactions with PMI for an appropriate time period, not to be less than three years or as
stated on PO.
10. PMI reserves the right of access to the External Providers’ facilities by PMI, it’s customer, or regulatory authorities
to the applicable areas of facilities and to the applicable documented information, at any level of the supply chain.
11. External Provider shall ensure that persons are aware of the following: their contribution to the product or service
conformity; their contribution to product safety; and the importance of ethical behavior.
12. All product provided to PMI must be FOD (foreign object debris / damage) free.
13. External Provider is to conform to any ITAR requirements listed on any drawings or documents PMI provides.